Marisel Brown's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Linda: Thank you for sharing your progress.  You do have your work cut out for yo…"

Marisel Brown replied Jul 24, 2011 to The National Journal-A transportation information source

4 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Marisel Brown

"A number of articles on the growing fleet of food trucks in Oakland may indicate tha…"

Marisel Brown replied Jan 5, 2011 to Could food trucks be an answer to food deserts?

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Marisel Brown

"Hi Jonnie: There is an excellent resource for you. It is the Public Health Law Progr…"

Marisel Brown replied Oct 30, 2010 to Beyond HIAs

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Fiona Hyde

"Hi Cindy: Hope all goes well with you. I am replying to your 10/14/09 comment to my…"

Marisel Brown replied Sep 4, 2010 to What do you get when you cross technology, community health, the housing bust, & the Transportation Bill?

4 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Marisel Brown

"Hi Fiona: Thank you for sharing the applicant list. I also received a number of aler…"

Marisel Brown replied Jul 24, 2010 to UNFORTUNATE: Promise Neighborhoods in jeopardy with hundreds of prospective applicants lined up

1 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Marisel Brown

"Dear Dr. Avery: Thank you for posting a response on the D4H Ning Network. We appreci…"

Marisel Brown replied Mar 22, 2010 to Milton Friedman is not dead: He has an article in today's Wall Street Journal

3 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Marisel Brown

"Your obeservation must have been heard all the way to Seattle. An active transportat…"

Marisel Brown replied Mar 3, 2010 to Smart growth e-newsletter advocates for public health prevention

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Marisel Brown

"The PC as I recall was completely school-based in the 70's. With many schools strapp…"

Marisel Brown replied Feb 20, 2010 to PRESIDENT'S (fitness) CHALLENGE: Never heard of it?

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Percival Scott Fife

"Hi Guillermo: Thank you for such a terrific resource, but you forgot to leave the li…"

Marisel Brown replied Feb 3, 2010 to WOW! A great reading list of articles on food industry, obesity, economic/food policy

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Cecil Verley

"At times public health practitioners dismiss these perspectives (to moi using the wo…"

Marisel Brown replied Nov 29, 2009 to H1N1 Media Coverage: Popular Mechanics debunks H1N1 myths

3 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Estelle Menz

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dialogue4Health.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service