Health Reform (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fewer hospitals=higher quality: So says a fellow Intel employee

I am curious about what some of you think about  Eric Dishman's comment that if we can get more doctors to see patients at home, that would…

Started by Maximillian Phillips

0 May 25, 2011

John Snow's Broad Street pump intervention had nothing to do with population health, but health reform does?

Since the passage of health reform, I have been seeing the term population health in healthcare system magazines.  A "retweeted" article in…

Started by Beatrice Yearwood

0 Apr 12, 2011

Cloud over health reform has ten silver linings

Health reform seems to be up in the air.  A recent poll indicated that about 40% of the public thinks the law has been repealed; and health…

Started by Marisel Brown

0 Apr 2, 2011

High index of suspicion: Ohio's pediatric ACOs

The Kasich administration claims it will save Ohio millions in healthcare expenses with pediatric ACOs.   The problem-poor primary care and…

Started by Tamar Knox

0 Apr 2, 2011

APHA Defends Prevention in Medscape Expert Commentary

With health reform in the crosshairs of the U.S. Congress, the future of the Prevention and Public Health Fund is in doubt. At stake is the…

Started by Marisel Brown

1 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Cecil Verley

Are dental health gains from PPACA/ACA provisions community-based interventions?

The American Dental Association contacted its members to focus advocacy efforts on three areas: The ADA believes that a relatively small go…

Started by Marisel Brown

0 Jun 26, 2010

Simple information about cost of health reform bill for states to insure more adults and children

I have been making progress on my dissertation research, but stopped to read a less academic presentation of federal expenditures under the…

Started by Guillermo I. Benharar Vallarino

0 May 24, 2010

Chi Town Obama Pal: Health reform will be good for the country.

The way to get people to stop whining and making up silly stories about the new health reform law being the end of the world is to get the…

Started by Cecil Verley

0 May 24, 2010

HEALTH REFORM- Medical home/ACO HIT sales pitch at fever pitch

For the first time we have a health reform bill that acknowledges the relationship between policy & clinical outcomes.  Built environm…

Started by Marisel Brown

0 May 22, 2010

Scary Reform to Abortion Laws in Oklahoma!

I was taken aback when reading about the new abortion measures that have been enacted in Oklahoma. Really, these changes go far beyond the…

Started by Margaret Emmott

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by lisa awrey

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dialogue4Health.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service