Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2013 Childhood Obesity Conference
- New Inspiration: Connect with leading experts, hear exciting new ideas and strategies, and bring home valuable tools and resources that you can incorporate into your current work objectives!
- Networking: Meet new contacts and forge new partnerships! Nearly 1800 health care professionals, policy makers, educators, and community advocates from across the nation will be gathering to share the latest research, evidence-based best practices and policy and environmental change strategies for combating childhood obesity! How many new contacts can you make?
- Sharing: By presenting a poster or hosting a roundtable you'll get a chance to show off your organization's creative efforts to address childhood obesity.
- Professional development: Fulfill your continuing education requirements! CEU credits will be available for BRN, MFT/LCSWs, CHES, CMEs, and RDs.
- Vacation: You'll get to experience Long Beach, a world-class vacation destination boasting sunshine, sandy beaches, and a lively waterfront district! Stay a day or two before or after the Conference and make it a vacation
Attend the 2013 Childhood Obesity Conference